Get the experience you need to understand and effectively service laminar flow safety cabinets, clean benches, and pharmacy isolators with Baker’s Certifier Training Program. Each class includes a lecture, hands-on labs, and an opportunity for open discussion of all products and topics at the close of each day. To learn more about our programs, please contact us or send an email to Tony McGrath, After-Sales Service and Support Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 992-2537, ext. 236.
Baker’s Certifier Training Program is offered at our global headquarters in Sanford, Maine. To arrange off-site training, contact us or Tony McGrath at the email or phone number above.
Available Training Programs
- Electrical Troubleshooting (two-day course)
- Biological Safety Cabinet Certification: This three-day course is designed for newer certifiers and personnel who would like biological safety cabinet training. You'll receive hands-on training with Baker personnel to learn basic troubleshooting in the field, airflows, filter leak test, electrical troubleshooting, and parts replacement.
- Advanced Biological Safety Cabinets : Designed for certifiers and personnel who monitor biological safety cabinets. This four-day workshop offers hands-on training with Baker personnel to learn difficult troubleshooting in the field, exhaust, and extensive electrical training.
All Baker Training Includes:
- Full day classes – Please plan to attend all full days of classes.
- Lunches every day, and a Baker-sponsored dinner on the first night
- Training materials, including:
- Product manuals
- Technical information
- Class literature
- Class materials
Terms and Conditions:
- Attendees are responsible for all transportation, lodging and other expenses.
- Class may be cancelled if attendance does not meet minimum requirements.