The Baker Company Technical Bulletins
Below you will find Some Technical Bulletins and Data for our products. This area may be updated frequently, so please check back often or contact customer service if you do not find what you are looking for.
- Vapor Phase Hydrogen Peroxide Decontamination
This procedure was developed for the decontamination of The Baker Company SterilGARD Cabinets (Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets) using Vapor Phase Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) as applied by The Steris VHP 100P Bio-decontamination System.
- Baker Position Paper (10-02-07)
Recommendation of Canopy Exhaust Transitions (CEC) for Class II Type A1 and A2 Biological Safety Cabinets Connected to Building Exhaust Systems.
- Technical Bulletin (11-01-06)
BAKD039A - Lab Bypass Circuit for Night Setback, or Lab Positive/Negative Balancing Conditions
- Technical Bulletin (03-14-06)
FAQ regarding UV lights and Viewscreen
- Technical Bulletin (12-13-05)
New Stedivolt Installation Instructions
- Technical Bulletin (10-18-05)
New Wiring Standard - Models 403TX / 603TX
- Technical Bulletin (09-30-05)
333D035 - SG AUX Wiring Options
- Technical Bulletin (05-20-05)
Use of Flames in Biological Safety Cabinets
- Technical Bulletin (03-21-05)
BAKD026A - Design & Verification of Building Exhaust Systems Used on SterilchemGARD & ChemoSHIELD Cabinets