Compact protection for precision weighing in the laboratory
Powder Weighing Stations are tabletop, compact lab benches commonly used for precision weighing of fine powders and chemicals, including hazardous chemicals, as well as small animal research, tissue homogenization, liquid filtering and forensics. This portable weighing station offers superior environmental protection against hazardous chemicals in pharmacy lab.
MicroGARD® Precision Weighing Station
- Protects both personnel and the environment
- Stainless steel work surface
- Compact, table top design
The Baker Company MicroGARD® is designed to create a precise, horizontal airflow across the work surface. The MicroGARD® draws room air through the front opening and through a HEPA filter, protecting the worker as well as the laboratory environment from airborne particulates expressed in the work area.
- Contaminated air is HEPA-filtered for environmental protection
- Provides convenient method of changing HEPA air filter while minimizing release of trapped chemicals
- An aerodynamic airfoil minimizes turbulence of the front opening and within the molded scratch-resistant acrylic enclosure
Learn more about MicroGARD
Click on one of the models below for product literature, technical specifications and other documentation, or download the full product brochure.