Special Application Products for Contamination Control
Since the 1960s, The Baker Company has routinely been called upon to build specialty containment and clean air equipment for very specific or unique applications to contain the world’s most deadly viruses. As a result, we approach isolator technology from a very stringent microbiological aspect. Based on our sterility and containment experience, Baker was commissioned to design and build the U.S.’s first integrated filling line isolators for making highly potent injectable products. With Baker’s renowned expertise in laminar flow HEPA filtration, containment technology, microbiological testing and stainless steel manufacturing, you can be sure you are working with a team of experts able to support any custom project you may have.
Special Application Class III BSCs and Pharmaceutical Isolators are developed to meet the very stringent performance and leak testing requirements defined by the US Federal Register. Similarly, a need to accommodate high-throughput robotic systems arose in the industry, yielding the development of Baker’s Robotic Clean Air and Containment Equipment.
With a philosophy of developing unique biosafety products that will eventually fit the needs of many, The Baker Company has manufactured hundreds of products, including:
- Class III biological safety cabinetry to contain the world’s most deadly viruses
- Aseptic filling line isolators for the manufacturing of parenteral drugs
- Containment isolators for the handling of potent drug compounds
- Restricted access barrier systems for aseptic processing
- Walk-in size biological safety cabinets to house large automated liquid handling systems and other potential aerosol generating equipment
- Customized fume hoods for cGMP manufacturing requirements
- HEPA-filtered laminar down flow modules
- Aseptic clean air enclosures for food processing
- Vapor phase hydrogen peroxide compatible systems
To meet the varied needs of researchers and industry, The Baker Company can apply in-house expertise of experienced professionals, including
- Mechanical engineers
- HEPA-filtration and airflow specialists
- Containment specialists
- Project managers
- Industrial hygienists
- NSF accredited equipment certifiers
- Sheet metal designers
- A base staff of stainless steel craftsmen skilled in cGMP manufacturing requirements
For more information on Baker’s custom engineered contamination control and air containment products, review our Special Application Class III products.
If you have a project you would like to talk with us about, we are ready to get started! Contact us.