Resources to keep you informed and the tools to make your job easier.
The Baker Company is dedicated to assisting laboratory planners and architects with the training, education and information to specify the correct biological safety cabinets, clean benches or fume hoods. That’s why our engineers have developed extensive laboratory safety training aids, such as product animations, introductory webinars, and product education.
We developed the Baker SpecSafe section of this website specifically with the lab architect in mind. By registering with the site, you will have access to a myriad of downloads and tools, including:
- Webinar guide to Primary Engineering Controls (PECs)
- Product Selector - a step-by-step guide to choosing the right Baker product
- Architects' Specifications with Master Specifications, Revit® Files, and Architectural Drawings
Our Publications Library contains resources for your product needs and requirements for laboratory safety: an index of white papers, product manuals, technical bulletins and product literature.
Stay current with Baker’s news, articles, case studies and press releases in our interactive newsroom. To keep you up to date with the latest industry information, regularly scheduled Baker publications include Benchmarks, our quarterly newsletter, and Acumen, a continuing series of technical reports on new technologies, applications and performance information related to the Baker products.
We have collected a number of helpful links for architect and lab planners, as well as the following articles and presentations:
- Autodesk Seek – http://seek.autodesk.com
- Revit City – http://www.revitcity.com
- Arcat – http://www.arcat.com
- CAD Details – http://www.caddetails.com
- Familit – http://www.familit.com
- Sweets BIM Collection – http://construction.com/BIM/